Wednesday, September 12, 2007

testing... testing...

Hi everybody! So, been away from the computer for a bit. My power went out for half a week so I spent that time sitting in my pool in the dark freaking myself out at the thought of their being a shark in the pool with me. Funny how childhood phobias still come back to haunt you even at this age.
Aaaaanyways, other than being buried in freelance these days spent last nite in the studio doing a test piece for my show. I'm trying out some shelaquing (spelling much?) techniques and it's looking pretty great! So after doing this test piece I think I'll actually hang this one in my house (which I usually hate doing).
Um, other than that saw the new Judd Apatow flick, 'Pineapple Express' last nite. Pretty funny. It's no Superbad though. AND gonna see his next one tomorrow?! AND still obsessed with, 'Mad Men' and have nobody to talk about it with 'cause I think I'm the only one watching it.
ciao, ciao