Sunday, August 12, 2007

Literartistry'd

Super fun opening last nite. Line went down the street -whoa!
I just have to say something. Jan and Bruce (the gallery owners) are the raddest people ever. For this opening they asked us to do a piece on our favorite books. 50 artists participated and so they opened a small library in the gallery to check out any book you wanted from the show. 150 books. I picked up a copy of Geek Love to read after The Road. So classy. It's just nice to work with people that really love what they're doing with their lives and share it.
I have to admit there were a couple of people last night I really wanted to talk to who ended up wanting to talk to me.
So, other than that feelin' pretty good about this painting thing these days. Really thank you all for coming!

No comments: