Tuesday, May 27, 2008

hi all...

just finished my owl painting today. only a few left to finish. now that I'm nearing the end it's a bit sad. I've been dreading for so long having enough time to finish such a massive show (21 pieces in all! woof!) but now it's almost complete. it'll definately be weird to see them all up (all of them are usually bundled together in plastic in the corner). I'm sure the work will bring up many memories over the last year, stressfull days/nights, people met, people lost and the discovering of all things paint. anyways, check out an owl sliver...



oh! and thanks to all who made it to our lil' party Saturday night at the studio. none of us had any idea so many would show. a complete success and super fun! don't beleive me? check below, Souther and Seonna being dorks...



back to work!!!

No comments: