Tuesday, May 20, 2008

OFFICIAL INVITE!!!

so, here's the first image I've been allowed to put out into the worldwideweb.

yes, the show is Natural History Museum themed. the gallery and I decided rather than have just a plain gallery show to make this an experience of going to a museum gala. complete with red carpet, skeletal sculptures and a darkened gallery space with gray walls with only the enormous pieces (mostly are around 6 to 7 feet -biggest things I've ever done!) being illuminated. Truly the feel of visiting the NHM. the gallery has even been so nice to let me work the music for the night so it'll sound verrry classy.

anyways, come see what I've done with the last year of my life, yes?

1 comment:

Gnarfdeath said...

hey, I seen this Juxtapoz. can't wait to check out the rest and experience the scale of these in person...